WONDER with us at the mystery that is God, a mystery to be experienced rather than solved.
One of the most important things that we do as a community is worship together. Worship forms us as people of God. We worship at the same time, every Sunday morning at 9:30. Our worship style is a blend of traditional and contemporary sounds and practices. Most of us dress casual for worship. Some things that we do during worship:
- sing songs (temporarily suspended)
- listen to stories
- hear good news
- give back to God the gifts we’ve been given
- greet one another with a sign of peace (temporarily suspended)
- share a meal (to-go communion cups provided at the close of service)
- leave, sent with an invitation to be a part of what God is up to in the world
All ages are welcome in our worship space.
For parents with infants, there is a quiet room available if desired. For toddlers and children, there are worship bags available with resources to nurture creativity and thinking during worship, and we offer special service bulletins each week designed just for children. In addition, we are intentional about inviting children to be active participants and leaders during worship. Opportunities to lead and participate vary from week to week. (Children’s activities are temporarily suspended.)